Do you know how much you could save on your next money transfer? If you’re not using it enough, it could be thousands of dollars. With the right OFX promo code, you can enjoy high exchange rates and fast transfers.
If you’re planning to transfer money from overseas, you’ll want to make sure the money gets there fast and as cheaply as possible. This is where OFX can help. With no fees for individual or business accounts and a flexible range of options to plan your exchange at more favourable rates, OFX offers some advantages over the banks. But it still pays to browse around because there are plenty of discounts and promo codes that can help you save even more.
Check out our review on OFX(OzForex).
Get Your First Transfer For Free!
OFX discount codes and coupons
At the moment, we do not have any working promo codes for OFX. Regularly check back or instead take advantage of another money transfer bid.
How do I get an OFX discount?
With OFX, you’ll get £0 transaction fees *, discounted exchange rates and limited edition stickers for your suitcase. Plus, when you transfer £1,000 on an individual debit or credit card, you’ll receive £50 cashback.
You’ll need some details on hand to sign up, including your name, address and phone number, information about your driver’s licence, occupation and how much you send to where.
Verification is the next step. You may be given a call by an OFX representative to confirm some of the details.
You can begin your transfer with that completed. Double-check the details, apply your coupon code, verify that it contains the required savings, and then submit your funds along the way.
Why is my OFX promo code not working?
There could be few common reasons why a transfer won’t work. Check for the following:
- Has the coupon expired or passed its expiry date?
- Check for typos and errors.
- Check the conditions and words. Will your discount come with limitations? There may be additional restrictions, such as the volume or currency of the move.
- It might not work again if it has already been used once you’ve already redeemed the coupon.
Which currencies and services does OFX support?
OFX only provides transfers to bank accounts, but it has a range of other features and services, including:
- Forward contracts: Lock in the present rate for a future exchange.
- Personal money transfers: You can use OFX daily for all money transfer needs.
- Business transfers: OFX offers a multitude of business transfer features for paying international vendors and suppliers.
- Limit orders: Set the target exchange rate, and OFX will initiate your transfer at the pre-agreed rate if / when it is reached.
OFX allows you can transfer money to over 50 different currencies, including:
- EUR Euros
- PLN Polish zloty
- ZAR South African Rand
- AUD Australian dollars
- SGD Singapore dollars
- JPY Japanese yen
- AED United Arab Emirates dirham
- CAD Canadian dollars
- CHF Swiss francs
- USD United States dollars